I tried out bottom strip lashes on myself for the first time today; they'd never really appealed to me too much because I always imagined bottom strip lashes to feel uncomfortable compared to using individual inserts on the lower lash line, but since I received these short and natural looking ones by Eldora in the post a few weeks ago I thought I might as well give them a go and see how they look and feel.
These S402 lashes are shorter rather than lengthening, are light and don't really look false at all (a good thing!) and I love how much more thicker they make my sparse bottom lashes look. I still thought they felt weird at first (kind of the same feeling when you wear any kind of false lashes for the first time) as I could really feel the lash band underneath my natural lashes but after a while of wearing them I forgot they were even there. I'll be looking into buying more bottom strip lash styles now as I find individuals too fiddly to apply on the bottom and these took about 5 seconds to apply, yay.
For the rest of the eyes I used mostly all Motives products, because they're awesome and I feel like I've neglected them for a while. Shame on me...
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Vanilla' eyeshadow all over lid and brow bone
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Cappucino' eyeshadow blended into crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Onyx' eyeshadow along lower lash line
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Sweet Plum' eyeshadow to blend out 'Onyx'
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Jet Black' Luxe Precision Eye Line to line eyes
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Angel' Khol Eyeliner pencil to line lower waterline
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Lustrafy Waterproof Mascara in 'Black'
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line upper waterline
- Eldora #H148 false lashes (top)
- Eldora #S402 false lashes (bottom)
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel