Been feeling a wee bit more vibrant these past couple of days as the weather over here in the UK has taken a turn for the better (for now...), so good moods all round!! I wanted to reflect that in this update as the last few looks I've posted on here have been sooo unexciting and boringly neutral (I love neutrals, but being uninspired SUCKS), so here's something using a little bit more colour.
When I first started applying this and blending the shadows together, I half expected it to turn out looking like some kind of weird bruise but I think came together okay in the end, haha. And NO winged liner for the first time in a long time - I feel so naked, ahhhh!!! - that's always a hard one for me to resist...
I'm also really feeling these GWA 'Swept Away' false lashes that I used here. They're definitely a current personal favourite of mine and I know I'm not alone having already seen a few celebrities showing them off, too. They've been my go-to lashes for the past month or so as I find them so versatile and easy to wear.
Hope everybody is having a great week so far.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- Concrete Minerals 'Fame' Pro Matte eyeshadow and 'Napalm' eyeshadow blended together into crease and along lower lash line
- Concrete Minerals 'Hi-Fi' Pro Matte eyeshadow on inner half of lid
- Concrete Minerals 'Queen' Pro Matte eyeshadow on outer half of lid and to deepen lower lash line
- Concrete Minerals 'Wicked' eyeshadow around tearduct
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line eyes and upper and lower waterlines
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Swept Away' false eyelashes (from the 'Glamour' collection)
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'