I'm really excited to announce the launch of the brand spanking new and upcoming UK-based cosmetics brand ColourChase.com!
Specialising in ultra rich FDA regulated and approved pigments, ColourChase products will now be available to purchase online by the end of this week, so keep an eye out on their website and sign up for notifications on new and exciting news about their upcoming launch and updates on new products.
I was really thrilled to be able to sample some of their pigments this week and so far, so good! I can already tell I'm going to have a lot of fun playing around these these as you can see for yourself from the image below just how pretty their colour selection is. I'm also stoked to see the ColourChase Semi Matte lipstick range which will also be launched very shortly alongside a new range of pigments and lipglazes.
You can definitely expect to see a lot more looks coming up very soon using these pigments as I felt so spoilt for choice when I first used them to put this look together - so many beautiful shades to choose from but I thought this look would be awesome for the Springtime!
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Base
- Mixture of 'Naked' and 'Buck' eyeshadow's by Urban Decay (from the 'Naked' palette) as a crease transition shade
- ColourChase Cosmetics Ultra Rich Pigment in 'Iridescent Violet' in crease and lower lash line
- ColourChase Cosmetics Ultra Rich Pigment in 'Peacock Green' all over lid
- ColourChase Cosmetics Ultra Rich Pigment in 'Olive Yellow' around tear duct
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner in 'Black' to line eyes
- Eyeko Fat Brush Mascara
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line upper and lower waterlines
- Girls With Attitude 'Siren' false lashes (from the 'Glamour' collection)
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel