There hasn't been a cloud in the sky today here in England so it was still bright and sunny enough for me to dig out some colours later this afternoon, have a play around with my shadows and still manage to snap a decent photo - yay!
Everything has been looking so much more colourful and brighter outside lately - obviously seeing as it's almost Spring - which has been drawing me to throw together more colourful looks more so than what I normally would (I'm a self-proclaimed sucker for neutrals), and I must admit that doing your makeup is a lot more fun this way.
For this look here I was inspired by a photograph that I saw on Instagram by a gorgeous artist called withloveasmaaa - I loved her colour choices and placement so much that I had to have a go myself.
When I'd finished applying this I was left with something that I thought looked a little bit mermaid-y! What do you think?
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Antique Gold' eyeshadow on inner half of lid and lower lash line, and placed on lower waterline
- Light shimmery turquoise eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) on outer half of lid and lower lash line
- Medium matte warm purple eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) blended into crease and lower lash line line
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Onyx' eyeshadow to very lightly deepen crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Blizzard' to highlight brow bone
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Jet Black' Luxe Precision Eye Line to line eyes
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Lustrafy Waterproof Mascara in 'Black'
- Eyemimo #NTR04 false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel