Only a super quick one for you today - just a picture of how I did my makeup for the day this morning. It's pretty toned down but I thought I'd snap a photo and share it anyway only because I'm really feeling the Pink Sapphire eyeshadow from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette so much right now.
From what I can gather from what I've seen of this eyeshadow over on Instragram, it looks pretty beautiful on both blue and brown eyes, and is a nice shade if you want to add just a little bit more colour into your typical daily makeup look without going too overboard, like what I did here.
Because I wanted to stick to keeping it simple for quickness and easiness, all of the shadows I used are from the Lavish palette.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Orange Soda' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) blended into crease
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Sienna' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) to deepen crease and along lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Pink Sapphire' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) all over lid
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Cream' eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- Eyeko Eye Do Skinny Liquid Eyeliner by Alexa Chung to line eyes
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line upper and lower waterlines
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Swept Away' false lashes (from the 'Glamour' collection)
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'