I'm a little teeny bit freaked out that we're already in March now D: Seems like 2014 is already going to be another year that flies by weirdly fast... So I guess I'd better get my arse into gear and start showing you some more looks.
Here's my first photo for this March; like in my last post from February, I used my treasured Concrete Minerals loose matte eyeshadows because they're always my first choice when I have something more colourful in mind. Apart from being crazy pigmented, they apply and blend SO amazingly that doing your eyeshadow becomes almost effortless. Perfect if you're running short on time.
I really like when purple and yellow or gold are combined together, buuut it does usually makes me think of the Lakers and people always seem to love pointing that out! I wasn't too sure about the over-extended eyeliner at first either but once I'd finished the look off it all seemed to come together and it grew on me a little more.
I have a few ideas for looks I'd like to do next but if anyone has any colour combo suggestions drop me a comment below!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 'Strange' eyeshadow (from the 'Naked 3' palette) to highlight brow bone
- Concrete Minerals 'Queen' Pro Matte eyeshadow in crease, inner and outer corners and lower lash line
- Concrete Minerals 'Fame' Pro Matte eyeshadow on center of lid
- Concrete Minerals 'Jet' Pro Matte eyeshadow to deepen inner and outer corners and lower lash line
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line eyes and upper and lower waterlines
- Rimmel Extra Wow Lash mascara
- Motives by Loren Ridinger #109 false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel