So yesterday I finally got round to trying out contact lenses for the very first time in my life, and after getting over the initial freak-out of trying to put them in for the first time, I'm a little bit sad I was always too grossed out by them to try them sooner because I realize there's a lot of fun to be had with them.
These ones pictured below are the GEO Hurricane lenses from EyeCandys.com in Violet, although the photographed more blue in the bright sunlight (sorry about that), but they still look gorgeous nonetheless. I was really surprised at how comfortable they are as I thought it would take a while for my eyes to adjust to them but after a couple of minutes I couldn't even tell they were there. I love how huge they make my peepers look, too! I have another pair that I'm excited to try which will no doubt be used in the next look I post.
For the rest of the eyes, I used all products by Motives and lashes from my favourite lash brand (as you can probably tell) Girls With Attitude. Have a great weekend!
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Base
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Pencil in 'Onyx' blended over lid as a secondary base, along lower lash line and to line upper and lower waterline
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Cappuccino' eyeshadow blended into crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Onyx' eyeshadow all over lid and lower lash line
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Glamour' eyeshadow lightly patted over 'Onyx'
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Pearl' eyeshadow around tear duct
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Lustrafy Waterproof Mascara in 'Black'
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Jet Black' Luxe Precision Eye Line to line eyes
- Girls With Attitude 'Mesmerising' false lashes (from the 'Glamour' collection)
- EyeCandys GEO Hurricane contact lenses in 'Violet'
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'