It's St. Patrick's Day tomorrow, so who's going to be celebrating? I won't be - boooo - but no doubt I'll get to make up for it next weekend, heh... Hic...
Whether you're a fan of them or not - or even celebrate St Paddy's - it's pretty much standard to bring out the green eyeshadows in the makeup community when this day of the year is approaching, and I'm definitely no exception. Green is one of my favourite colours but I always feel like it doesn't really work against my skin tone or eye colour, so I love to have a good excuse to dig out my favourite green shades.
For this look today I used all shadows from the 'Smoke It Out' 36 Color Smokey Eye Shadow Palette from Crown Brush and these gorgeous super lengthening false lashes from Eldora.
I hope everybody enjoys themselves if you'll be celebrating tomorrow. Lots of love!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Matte white eyeshadow from the Crown Brush 'Smoke It Out' 36 Color Smokey Eye Shadow Palette all over lid and up to brow
- Mixture of matte lime green, matte turquoise green and matte dark green from the Crown Brush 'Smoke It Out' 36 Color Smokey Eye Shadow Palette along lower lash line and lower waterline
- Lightest shimmery green from the Crown Brush 'Smoke It Out' 36 Color Smokey Eye Shadow Palette around tear duct
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in #77 to line eyes and upper waterline
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in 'Baked' to line underside of liner
- Eyeko Fat Brush Mascara
- Eldora #H105 false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'