A bit of a mish-mash of different brands used to put together today's look but I really wanted to show off one of my favourite pigments from the ColourChase Cosmetics range, which I spoke about in my last update (Don't forget that these pigments are available to purchase online from TOMORROW! [Friday 4th] Yipeeee!) Since my previous look was super bright and dramatic, I wanted to show how versatile this collection of pigments is by doing something more toned down today.
Obviously being a sucker for neutrals and admittedly not very brave when it actually comes to wearing colour on my eyes when going on) the rightfully named 'Gorgeous' pigment instantly stole my heart. I've always favoured gold and bronze tones over any other neutral shade as they work wonders for making my blue eyes pop.
I always find this type of look works better when you pay less attention to being precise for a more grungey effortless result. Really quick and easy, but still nice enough to feel made up.
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Base
- Bodyography Expressions Powder in 'Truffle' blended into crease and lower lash line
- ColourChase Cosmetics Ultra Rich Pigment in 'Gorgeous' all over lid and lower lash line
- Urban Decay 'Foxy' eyeshadow (from the 'Naked 2' palette) to highlight brow bone
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in 'Bourbon' along lower water line
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in 'Brown' to line eyes
- Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
- Eyemimo #NTR48 False Lashes
- Elf Cool Bronzer (lightest brown shade)
- Eyeko Brow Gel