The second look I put together for the Eyeko Visual Eyes Instagram Takeover that I hosted at the weekend, demonstrating their Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner in 'Marine', perfectly paired with the brand new Making Eyes Automatic Gel Eyeliner in 'Blue Teal' to create a little twist on the ever-popular feline cat eye.
I spoke a little bit more about both of these new products in my previous blog post. The Visual Eyes Eyeliner's can be picked up from Eyeko.com for £15 each, but as far as I'm aware the Making Eye twist-up eyeliner pencils are still currently unavailable, so keep your eye out for those in the near future!
No false lashes for this look as I really wanted to show off the gorgeous colour of the liner without anything to get in the way of showing it off!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- Inglot #350 Freedom System eyeshadow all over lid
- Matte turquiouse eyeshadow from the Crown Brush 'Smoke It Out' 36 Color Smokey Eye Shadow Palette blended up into inner corner
- Matte medium blue eyeshadow from the Crown Brush 'Smoke It Out' 36 Color Smokey Eye Shadow Palette to lightly define the turquoise shade
- Eyeko Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner in 'Marine' to line eyes
- Eyeko Making Eyes Automatic Gel Eyeliner in 'Blue Teal' along lower waterline and smudged along lower lash line
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel