I was lucky enough to get my hands on some of the brand new Eyeko products last week, and to demonstrate them I hosted a 2-day takeover over on their Instagram account - and now I can show the images here, too!
This look demos their Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner in 'Mocha', which is a rich brown shade. I'm really liking this colour as it still gives the definition that I love when it comes to my winged liner but is slightly less harsh than a black, which makes a nice change for me. I also find that browns are really flattering on blue eyes. Unlike Eyeko's previous eyeliner, the Visual Eyes liners come with a SUPER precise, tapered brush tip rather than their usual felt-tip style applicator. The small size of the brush tip enables very thin lines to be created but building up thickness with it has still never been so easy.
I also made good use of their new Making Eyes Automatic Gel Eyeliner in 'Plum', which I placed along the lower waterline and lower lashline. The Making Eyes liners are a twist-up pencil eyeliner that set into place and I was really excited to see Eyeko branching out and adding more kinds of products to their range, as Eyeko are best known for their mascaras and liquid eyeliners and I can't wait to see what other products they'll muster up in the future!
I thought this look would be perfectly timed for the current prom season, and the upcoming UK prom season, depending on how thick and winged out you like your eyeliner!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 'Naked' eyeshadow (from the 'Naked' palette) blended into crease
- Urban Decay 'Sidecar' eyeshadow (from the 'Naked' palette) all over lid
- Urban Decay 'Virgin' eyeshadow (from the 'Naked' palette) on inner cornner
- Mixture of Beauty Bakerie iBatter Tarts in 'Pinkberry' and 'Cocoa Eclair' blended into crease
- Beauty Bakerie iBatter Tart in 'Blackberry Puff' to slightly deepen out crease
- Eyeko Making Eyes Automatic Gel Eyeliner in 'Plum' along lower waterline and smudged along lower lash line
- Eyeko Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner in 'Mocha' to line eyes
- Eyeko Fat Brush Mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Feather Flutter' false lashes (from the 'Natural' collection)
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel