Have you ever played around with makeup early in the morning only to remove it again to reapply your makeup for the day? That's becoming a regular thing for me... What a waste of makeup, hah. Yesterday morning I threw together this semi-dramatic look just for fun before removing right after photographing it to apply my typical, boring every day makeup before starting my day. Great logic!
For something that's a little more dramatic, this smoked-out wing with a pop of colour doesn't take much time or require many products (even less if you don't feel like including any colour) but is still bold enough to make a statement. I've always considered makeup looks that require minimal products some of my favourites to check out and create, because not everybody has a tonne of products to work with and I like seeing people show that you can do a lot more than you think with just a few different items.
Yesterday was also the first time I decided to wear these lovely black contact lenses from EyeCandys.com and I love love love the extra depth they add to my otherwise normally light blue eyes!
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Base
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Loose Eyeshadow in 'Jet' all over lid and extended into a wing
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Loose Eyeshadow in 'Queen' along lower lash line closest to lashes
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Loose Eyeshadow in 'Risque' blended underneath 'Queen' along lower lash line
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line upper and lower waterlines
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
- Eldora #H149 False Lashes
- EyeCandys GEO 'Magic Black' contact lenses
- Elf Cool Bronzer (lightest brown shade)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'