Today's look was made up of soft and feminine pink-tones, something that I think works perfectly for typical daytime wear during the springtime. I wanted to keep everything light but keep it a bit flirty, but this could easily be toned down even more if you didn't feel like including false lashes. Thinner eyeliner or none at all if you wanted to keep it really fresh also works amazingly well with this.
Although I still think it's worth mentioning that rose-toned eyeshadow shades don't always work well on everybody and can sometimes give the appearance of looking ill or sickly if not careful, but thankfully I happen to like how they look on me and I'm a big fan of them - yay! - especially a couple of the new pink ColourChase Cosmetics pigments and the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette which I combined to complete the look below.
I was also super excited to try out the new Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner from Eyeko for the first time today, something that I can't wait to tell you more about later in the month when I'll be working alongside Eyeko in an Instagram takeover (which I'm so stoked about!) so check back for future posts in which I'll be talking more about them and how I feel about them. Today was also my first time using some of 100% human hair falsies from OPV Lashes as I thought the natural style of this particular pair would work great with this look and I was really happy with the finished result and how light and comfortable they felt throughout the afternoon.
I hope you like it as much as I do and I hope everyone's been having a great week so far!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Sin'
- Urban Decay 'Limit' eyeshadow (from the 'Naked 3' palette) blended into crease
- Urban Decay 'Nooner' eyeshadow (from the 'Naked 3' palette) to slightly deepen crease and along lower lash line
- Urban Decay 'Strange' eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- ColourChase Cosmetics Ultra Rich Pigment in 'Bliss' all over lid and around tear duct
- ColourChase Cosmetics Ultra Rich Pigment in 'Vivacious' on outer half of lid
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in #77 to line upper waterline
- Eyeko Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner in 'Ebony' to line eyes
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
- OPV Lashes 'OPV-H-019' 100% Human Hair false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel