Just a quick update today demonstrating a few more of the new Ultra Rich Pigments from ColourChase Cosmetics showing off some of the more fun and brighter colours that they have to offer on their website, and also featuring another pair of the OPV Human Hair False Lashes, both of which are new brands to me that I've been really enjoying using lately.
I love discovering brands that I'm unfamiliar with, and when I end up loving something I tend to go a bit crazy and use them religiously for a while which I think is what is happening here with these pigments... But can you blame me? Look at how gorgeous they are!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- ColourChase Cosmetics Ultra Rich Pigment in 'Flame' blended into crease and along lower lash line
- ColourChase Cosmetics Ultra Rich Pigment in 'Cobalt Blue' to deepen crease, along lower lash line and inner corner
- ColourChase Cosmetics Ultra Rich Pigment in 'Precious' on center of lid
- Urban Decay 'Yeyo' matte eyeshadow to lightly highlight brow bone
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in #77 to line eyes and upper waterline
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Khol Eyeliner pencil in 'Electric Blue' along lower waterline
- Eyeko Eye Do Mascara
- OPV Lashes 'OPV-H-003' 100% Human Hair false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel