Happy May! I hope the month is treating everybody well so far and that all of my Brit readers have enjoyed their bank holiday.
When I was looking around online earlier - just browsing drugstore makeup - I came across the Sleek i-Divine Acid palette. I don't own this palette but I was inspired by some of the insanely eye-catching colours that are included inside of it. I dug out my makeup boxes to see if I could find anything that looks similar, and settled for a few of my Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Loose Eyeshadows to put together this edgy acid-inspired look.
I was having trouble finding a matte green shadow that I was happy with, so I thought I'd create my own instead of settling for an alternative. I combined a small amount of an electric cobalt blue loose shadow with a super bright yellow shade - which I also used alone on the inner half of the lid and lower lash line - and mixed them together until I had the green shade that I had in mind.
Making up your own colours by mixing loose shadows and pigments is waaay more fun anyway! I really enjoyed playing with such bright colours again and now wanna see what other customized eyeshadow colours I can create!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow in 'Queen' blended into crease and outer lower lashline
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow in 'Fame' on inner half of lid and lower lash line
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadows in 'Fame' and 'Bulletproof' mixed together to create a lime green placed on outer half of lid and lower lash line
- Urban Decay 'Yeyo' matte eyeshadow to slightly highlight brow bone
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in #77 to line eyes and upper waterline
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Angel' Khol Eyeliner pencil to line lower waterline
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
- OPV Lashes 'OPV-H-019' 100% Human Hair false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel