I recently got a brand new stunning Amythest Nugget necklace and La Lune bangle from the wonderful Noctua, and I love them so much that I was inspired to do my makeup to go with them!
I used purple shades inspired by the Amethyst crystal (ones of my favourites) and a subtle sparkly silver glitter (the moon!) to help really pull the whole look together.
Here are photos of both of the pieces that inspired this look. The silver La Lune bangle can be found HERE for only £6.50, and the Amethyst Nugget Necklace can be found HERE for £10. Noctua have an amazing selection of stunning unique crystal jewelry at great prices. Check out what else they have in store because there is definitely something for everybody to fall in love with!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Concrete Minerals 'Wicked' Mineral Eyeshadow blended up into crease and outer lid
- Concrete Minerals 'Hustle' Mineral Eyeshadow on inner half of lid
- ColourChase Cosmetics Ultra Rich Pigment in 'Opulence' around tear duct and inner lower line
- ColourChase Cosmetics Ultra Rich Pigment in 'Royale' along outer lower lash line
- Eyeko Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner in 'Ebony' to line eyes
- Eyeko Fat Brush Mascara
- Eyeko Making Eyes Automatic Gel Eyeliner in 'Powder Pink' along lower waterline
- Collection (formally Collection 2000) Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in 'Hustle' on inner lower lash line and to underline winged liner
- Girls With Attitude 'Notice Me' false lashes (from the 'Extensions' collection'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Blonde'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Auburn'