Went back to my Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette today to crease this nice and warm smokey eye, which was a very easy and quick look to throw together.
Seeing as there is only one primary colour used, the only key to getting this look right is to make sure that everything is blended out nicely. I decided to use tape for the sharp outer edge just to give the look a little bit more shape and definition, but for an even more effortless result just skip that part.
Teamed this up with some lush long lashes from Eldora to add a little bit more depth to the look. I love love love burnt orange shades for summer!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Orange Soda' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) blended into crease and lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Sienna' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) blended into crease, across the lid and lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Cream' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) to highlight brow bone
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Black Diamond' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) to VERY lightly deepen outer corner and lower lash line
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in #77 to line eyes and upper and lower waterlines
- Rimmel Extra Wow Lash mascara
- Eldora #H148 false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in 'Caramel'