Keeping it fresh today with leafy emeralds and vivid yellow seeing as it's almost summer time, yaaay!
Green has always been one of my favourite colours and I find that slightly softer and more wearable shades similar to these are complimentary to most skin tones (Not too gaudy, unless of course you're braver than I am and that's your thang!)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Absynthe' all over lid as a base
- ColourChase Cosmetics Ultra rich Pigment in 'Emerald' all over lid
- ColourChase Cosmetics Ultra Rich Pigment in 'Olive Yellow' around inner corner
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Latte' eyeshadow blended into crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Cappucino' eyeshadow to deepen crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Choco-light' eyeshadow to further deepen crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Forbidden' eyeshadow along lower lash line
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Creme Fresh' eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- Eyeko Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner in 'Ebony' to line eyes
- Eyeko Making Eyes Automatic Gel Eyeliner in 'Powder Pink' to line lower waterline
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Lustrafy Waterproof Mascara
- Eyemimo #NTR23 false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'