Threw together something a little bit creepier and vampiric this aftertoon since Halloween is right around the corner, yay! Had a lot of fun with this even though it would of looked so much cooler with fake blood but I was unprepared, boooooo. Also realized when I was editing this that I wish I had blacked out my eyebrows too to make it way more gothic but I was still happy with how it turned out nonetheless.
Wouldn't really recommend wearing a liquid lipstick along your lower lashline for any amount of time though, but it seemed to do the trick!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color in 'Jet' all over lid as a base
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow in 'Jet' all over lid and blended lightly along lower lash line
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow in 'Risque' blended up from the crease and lower lash line
- Lime Crime 'Red Velvet' Velvetine along lower waterline and base of lower lashes
- Eyeko Eye Do Mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Diva' false lashes (from the 'Dramatic' collection)
- EyeCandys GEO Magic Black contact lenses
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Caramel'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'