I feel like Christmas came early when I got the brand new Anastasia Beverly Hills single eyeshadow refills in the post last week! I received 30 beautiful shades in a variety of finishes, some of which are new to me and some which I have had the pleasure of using before as a few come along with the Maya Mia and Tamanna palettes.
The shadow refill pans are $12 each and are perfect for putting together your own personal palettes. The pans are available to buy individually or in a bundle of 8 at a discounted price of $70 over at Anastasia.net!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow in 'Violet' blended into crease and inner and outer corners of lid and lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow in 'Vibrant Pink' on center of lid and lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow in 'Bling' to highlight brow bone
- Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color in 'Jet' to line eyes and upper waterline
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Metallic Luster Liner in 'Liquid Silver' to line lower waterline
- Eyeko Eye Do mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Dita' false lashes (from the 'Burlesque Beauty' collection)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'