Very sorry about the awful lighting in this picture. I'm far from pro when taking photographs and I only use natural lighting and since it's so dull outside I struggled to get a clear picture, boooo. But hopefully you get the general idea, haha.
Using more of the Anastasia Beverly Hills single eyeshadows. I used a couple again that I used in my last look because they're my favourites, hah. Sorry about that. I hope this image does these colours and shadow quality justice!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow in 'Teal Shimmer' all over lid and along lower lashline
- Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow in 'Vibrant Pink' blended into crease
- Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow in 'Violet' to deepen crease and to blend out lower lashline
- Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow in 'Vanilla' to highlight browbone
- Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow in 'Soft Gold' around inner corner
- Eyeko Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner in 'Marine' to line eye
- Lila'lli Line.Define.Fill. pencil in 'City Lights' along lower waterline
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
- OPV #H-H006 false lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in 'Soft Brown'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Soft Brown'