Sooo, it might not be Halloween for another 9 months or so but the lovely ladies over at Eldora False Lashes sent me a bitchin' selection of badass eyelashes and when I saw this particular pair I couldn't wait to try them out and see how they looked.
They look like they might be very similiar to the Bat Lashes by Illamasqua but only cost a fraction of the price and would look great as a finishing touch to any creepy costume - I wish I had the balls to wear these on a regular night out or something because I really didn't want to take them off, haha. But I guess I'll have to wait until October to put these bad boys to good use!
Would you or do you know anybody who would wear huge crazy lashes like these out and about on a regular basis? If only I were brave enough!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Noir' all over lid as a base
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow in 'Jet' all over lid and lower lash line
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in #77 to line upper and lower waterlines
- Eyeko Eye Do Skinny Liquid Eyeliner by Alexa Chung to line eyes
- Eyeko Eye Do Mascara by Alexa Chung
- Eldora #B193 False Lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel