Hey! Still here! Life has been a little bit upside down lately and I haven't really had chance to post much. I hope everyone is doing well and had a great Christmas and New Year all those months ago, eeeek.
Here's a little something that I did a long time ago but for some reason never got round to posting. I remember everything I used for this look, except the eyelashes. I have a strong feeling they are possibly by Eldora, though. But it's a pretty basic look and any will do!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof eyeliner in 'Noir' all over lid and lower lash line as a base
- Medium brown eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) blended into crease
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Black Diamond' eyeshadow all over lid and lower lash line
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in #77 along lower and upper waterlines
- Urban Decay 'Half Baked' Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner along lower lash line
- Eyeko Skinny Brush mascara
- Urban Decay Brow Box