A bright summery and shimmery look here today using one of my favourite pigments from ColourChase Cosmetics in showstopping Peacock Green.
I also rediscovered my love for Motives as it's been quite a while since I used their products. That's the thing with blogging and Instragramming, I try out so many different brands that I tend to "phase" a lot, but I always find my way back to the brands I love most!
And not a matte in sight! (almost...) Defeating my fear of shimmers in the crease one small step at a time... :P
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Base
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Gold Rush' eyeshadow blended into crease, inner crease and lower lash line
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Tahitian Red Earth' eyeshadow to deepen crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Onyx' eyeshadow to deepen outer corner and outer lower lash line
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Pearl' eyeshadow to highlight browbone
- ColourChase Cosmetics Ultra Rich Pigment in 'Peacock Green' all over lid and around inner corner
- Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint liner to line eyes and upper and lower waterlines
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Lustrafy mascara
- Motives by Loren Ridinger #109 false lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Brunette'