Can you tell I'm obsessed with the Artist palette yet?! Oops, sorry! I couldn't resist reaching for it again.
The sun is shining today here in England and that's what inspired today's makeup look. I used a combo of orange and yellow mattes and shimmers to reflect that. :)
Anastasia Beverly Hills has fast become one of my favourite ever brands (if you couldn't already tell), as their products are so easy to work with and I can honestly say I have never been disappointed by ANY of their products, yet. You'll notice them cropping up in a LOT of my looks, and it's no secret why.
So, trust the hype!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Phresh' eyeshadow (from the 'Artist' palette) all over the lid
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Orange You Fancy' eyeshadow (from the 'Artist' palette) blended into crease
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Burnt Orange' single eyeshadow to slightly deepen crease and along lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Noir' eyeshadow (from the 'Tamanna' palette) to deepen lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Bling' single eyeshadow to highlight inner corner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color in 'Jet' to line upper waterline
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Liquid Gold' Metallic Luster Liner along lower waterline
- Eyeko Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner in 'Ebony' to line eyes
- Eyeko Skinny Brush mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Stunning' false lashes (from the 'Glamour' collection)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Caramel'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'