My first shot at trying out the recent 'Shadow Couture' palette, one of the new fall releases from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I teamed the palette up with this stunning glitter from Violet Voss for extra sparkle to really make these otherwise neutral (but equally gorgeous) shades come to life.
It was also the perfect excuse to try out another lash brand that is new to myself, and I thought these fluttery lashes from Backstage Lashes were perfect for this look!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Soft Peach' eyeshadow (from the 'Shadow Couture' palette) blended into crease
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Morocco' eyeshadow (from the 'Shadow Couture' palette) blended into crease and lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Fudge' eyeshadow (from the 'Shadow Couture' palette) to deepen crease and lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Bellini' eyeshadow (from the 'Shadow Couture' palette) all over lid
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Chic' eyeshadow (from the Shadow Couture' palette) around inner corner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Metallica Luster Liner in 'Liquid Gold' along lower waterline
- Violet Voss 'Violet's Secret Weapon' glitter adhesive
- Violet Voss 'Holy Grail' Glitter all over lid
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
- Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara
- Backstage Lashes in 'Soho'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Caramel'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Brunette'