I was very happy to receive the new 35 Color Eyehadow Palette from OPVhair.com last week, and was instantly drawn to all over the lovely red and pink earthy tones inside it as these are the kind of shades that make my eye colour pop the most, so this is what I did today to kickstart my week.
I'm already a lover of OPV's brushes, lashes and hair and skin oils so it was lovely to be able to try some of their makeup.
These shadows are so unbelievably soft and blend SO easily without losing any of the pigmentation. They're probably some of the best shadows for blending that I've tried so far and make soft looks like this one below achievable in no time at all. I put together a little guide below so you can see which shadow is placed where.
|Click to enlarge - OPV 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette|
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- (No.1) eyeshadow from the OPV 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette blended into crease
- (No.2) eyeshadow from the OPV 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette to deepen crease and lower lash line
- (No.3) eyeshadow from the OPV 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette to further deepen crease, lower lash line and outer corner
- (No.4) eyeshadow from the OPV 35 Colour Eyeshadow Palette all over lid
- (No.5) eyeshadow from the OPV 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette to highlight inner corner
- Urban Decay 'Yeyo' Matte White Eyeshadow to slightly highlight brow bone
- Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner to line eyes, upper water line and lower water line
- Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out mascara on top lashes
- Eyeko Skinny Brush mascara on bottom lashes
- Backstage Lashes in 'Hollywood'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Auburn'