Another brilliant use for matte liquid lipsticks is to use them on the eyes (providing they are eye-safe, of course!) and I couldn't resist using this extraordinary blue liquid lipstick by Anastasia Beverly Hills as an eyeliner.
I simply put a little bit of product on the back of my hand and applied it as you would with any other cream, gel or liquid liner with an eyeliner brush. Paired with a matching shadow and pencil liner along the lower waterline for striking blue overload!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in 'Paint' to line eyes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color in 'Jet' along upper waterline
- Mixture of Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Azure' eyeshadow (from the 'Shadow Couture' palette) and 'Star Cobalt' single eyeshadow along the lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Bling' single eyeshadow to highlight inner corner
- Lila'lli Line. Define. Fill. pencil in 'City Lights' along lower waterline
- Eyeko Black Magic mascara
- Lash Boutique 'Lydia' false lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'