I thought I would make good use of these gorgeous jewel toned eyeshadow from Anastasia Beverly Hills before returning to the less-than-pretty Halloween looks next weeks.
This was put together mostly with single eyeshadows, with the exception of a couple from the Shadow Couture palettes. Although the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows are AMAZING, I sometimes like to try and put together looks like that are easily adaptable and can be created with similar shades that can be found in cheaper, budget brand palettes. And I think this is one of them!
I used my full set of Ultimate Eye Set brushes from Makeup Addiction Cosmetics to create this look.
Hope you like it!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills single eyeshadow in 'Fawn' lightly blended into crease
- Anastasia Beverly Hills single eyeshadow in 'Fresh Green' on inner third of lid
- Anastasia Beverly Hills single eyeshadow in 'Teal Shimmer' on centre of lid
- Anastasia Beverly Hills single eyeshadow in 'Iridescent Purple' on outer third of lid
- Anastasia Beverly Hills single eyeshadow in 'Star Blue' and 'Azure' (from the 'Shadow Couture' palette) along lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Noir' eyeshadow (from the 'Shadow Couture' palette) to slightly deepen outer lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills single eyeshadow in 'Bling' on inner corner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color in 'Jet' along upper and lower waterlines
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
- Backstage Lashes in 'Essex'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Brunette'