Taking a little break from the gorey Halloween looks today!
If you follow me on Instagram, you will already see that I am a big fan of the Makeup Addiction (formerly Hair and Makeup Addiction) brush sets, and I'm really pleased to finally try out some of their newer makeup products, including their loose pigments. I also used the Makeup Addiction 'Ultimate Eye Set' brushes to apply this, as they are the newest addition to my brush collection and I just couldn't wait to use them.
The pigment that I used all over the lid is actually a stunning peacock green shade, but my lighting captured it as more of a vivid blue shade, but still looks so pretty!
I'm also really loving these super dense double lashes from Girls With Attitude, which are essentially two pairs of strip lashes already pre-stacked for you.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Makeup Addiction Cosmetics 'Peacock' pigment all over lid and slightly blended into crease
- Makeup Addiction Cosmetics 'Marbled Smoke' pigment along lower lash line
- Makeup Addiction Cosmetics 'Purest' pigment around inner corner
- Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in 'Hustle' placed on top of 'Purest' pigment
- Tarte 'Tarteist Clay Paint Liner' to line eyes and upper waterline
- Eyeko Eye Do mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Double Lash #8' false lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Caramel'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Soft Brown'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'