Another straight-forward look today, with the focus again being on the eyeliner. This liner was inspired by a look I did waaaaay back that received good feedback even though it's quite simple, so I thought I'd give it another go.
These no-nonsense, uncomplicated, liner-focused kind of looks are actually my favourite to do, as being able to get my liner to a standard I am happy with was probably the skill that took me longest to learn so I do quite like to show that off!
Green is one of my favourite colours although I don't use it too often due to my colouring, but thought this pop of lime green and touch of yellow finished this look off nicely.
- Concrete Minerals 'Fame' and 'Bulletproof' Pro Matte eyeshadows mixed together and placed along lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color in 'Yellow' to line lower waterline
- Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner to line eyes and upper waterlines
- Eyeko Visual Eyes liquid eyeliner for eyeliner detail
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
- Backstage Lashes in 'Chelsea'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Caramel'
- Eyeko Brow Gel