My first look using the most recent Anastasia Beverly Hills release, the Self-Made palette!
Everybody over on Instagram is going crazy over this 'Deep Purple' eyeshadow and I'm no exception... Being a lover of purple, it was obviously one that I had to try out first, and here is the result.
This look also features my first look at some Misaki contact lenses that I received a couple of weeks ago. The lenses I received are all very natural looking compared to some of the more dramatic style lenses out there, and are extremely comfortable to wear.
I thought these 2 tones green circle lenses really complimented the shadows that I decided to use today and was really pleased at how they seemed to finish the look off perfectly. You can also get 10% of your Misaki contacts lense order by entering my code 'KATEMISAKI' at checkout!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Deep Purple' eyeshadow (from the 'Self-Made' palette) all over lid and slightly winged out
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Buttery' eyeshadow (from the 'Self-Made' palette) to slightly highlight brow bone
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Isla' eyeshadow (from the 'Self-Made' palette) around inner corner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color in 'Ice Blue' along lower waterline
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color in 'Jet' along upper waterline
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
- Sweetheart Premium 100% Mink False Lashes in 'Tease'
- Misaki '2 Tone Circle and Emotions' green contact lenses
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Caramel'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'