A simple grey, shimmering smoked out shadow all over with a vibrant winged out liner and a pop of glitter.
I love using liquid lipsticks that dry matte as liquid eyeliners when it comes to wanting a more unusual colour choice to amp things up a little!
I also used another pair of Misaki contact lenses to enhance the natural colour of my blue eyes. Don't forget you can get 10% off your Misaki order by entering my code 'KATEMISAKI' at checkout!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Midnight' all over lid as a base
- Darkest shimmery grey eyeshadow from the OPV 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette blended all over lid and lower lash line
- Lightest shimmery nude eyeshadow from the OPV 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette blended into brow bone
- Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner to line upper and lower waterlines, and smudged along lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks in 'Sarafine' and 'Candy Apple' mixed together to line eyes
- Violet Voss 'Violet's Secret Weapon' glitter adhesive
- Violet Voss 'Rose' glitter
- Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Heart Stopper' false lashes (from the 'Natural' collection)
- Misaki 'Natsumi Series' blue contact lenses
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Caramel'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'