Here's one last fun look before I move onto more Christmas and party appropriate looks for over the holidays, using shadows from Concrete Minerals. Of course I couldn't resist throwing in some multi-coloured glitter! I'd just like to note that the 'Hustle' eyeshadow from Concrete Minerals that I used around the inner corner is actually more of a mauve-pink shade, but in my lighting appeared to be more of a lilac.
I also used my blue Misaki contact lenses again to enhance the natural colour of my eyes. I still have a discount code enabling you to receive 10% off your Misaki order - just enter "KATEMISAKI" at checkout and you're good to go!
Also featured in this look is one of the brand new lash styles from Girls With Attitude. Aren't they pretty? GWA have been one of my favourite lash brands for quite a while now, and they've definitely upped their game with these new styles. Can't wait to show you more of the new styles!
Hope everyone is enjoying December so far and looking forward to the holidays!
- Concrete Minerals Mineral Eyeshadow in 'Napalm' blended into crease, outer corner and lower lash line
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow in 'Hi-Fi' all over lid
- Concrete Minerals Mineral Eyeshadow in 'Hustle' around inner corner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Colors in 'Barbie Pink and 'Coral Reef' to line waterline
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color in 'Jet' to line upper waterline
- Violet Voss 'Violet's Secret Weapon' glitter adhesive
- Violet Voss 'The Fair' glitter
- Eyeko Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner to line eyes
- Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out Mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Hollywood' false lashes (from the 'Glamour' collection)
- Misaki 'Natsumi Series' blue contact lenses
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'