A little bit of graphic liner for you today (And good lighting! The sun is out in England! Yay!). This looks straight-forward but was a huge pain in the ass.
Thankfully, concealer and a small flat brush is a great way to clean up your edges if you mess up or things don't turn out as clean as you'd hope...
- Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner to line eyes and upper waterline
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15 to clean up the edges
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Lustrafy Waterproof Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Caramel'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Brunette'