Hi! In the run up to the start of this weeks Rio Olympics, I was asked by my favourite eyeliner and mascara brand Eyeko to put together a Rio carnival inspired look to feature on their page.
I didn't hesitate to agree as I couldn't think of a better excuse to play around with some more colour and take advantage of my new stash of Eyeko products.
This is what I came up with, primarily inspired by the official 2016 Olympics logo. Hope you like it!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow in 'Fame' blended into the crease, center of lid and inner corner
- Matte lime green from the BH Cosmetics 120 Palette (2nd Edition) blended into lower crease
- Matte orange from the BH Cosmetics 120 Palette (2nd Edition) placed on outer and inner corners of lid
- Matte turquoise from the BH Cosmetics 120 Palette (2nd Edition) blended along lower lash line
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow in 'Bulletproof' to deepen lower lash line and to create a sharp point at inner corner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color in 'Yellow' to line lower waterline
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in 'Baked' around inner corner
- Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner to line eyes
- Eyeko Sport Waterproof Eyeliner to line upper waterline for more depth
- Eyeko Fat Brush Mascara
- Backstage Lashes 'Soho' false lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Auburn'
- Eyeko Brow Gel