I finally have my hands on some Makeup Geek products after hearing so many great things about them for the past few years! I have a variety of pan, duochrome and foiled eyeshadows to play around with, along with a couple of blushes and a couple of contour powders.
I'll be posting any look I use these products in over on the Makeup Geek Idea Gallery which is an amazing collection of photographs to give you some fast inspiration.
Below are my Makeup Geek shadow choices for the day, I hope you like them as much as I do. The shadows are amazing to work with and I'm actually a little sad to be so behind on the bandwagon because I've missed out on some great products for a looong time. They're incredible!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in 'Early Bird' blended into the crease and lower lashline
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in 'Simply Marlena' blended into the crease and lower lashline
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in 'Bitten' blended into crease and lower lash line
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in 'Shimma Shimma' around inner corner
- Makeup Geek Duochrome eyeshadow in 'Secret Garden' all over lid
- Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner to line eyes and lower waterline
- Eyeko Rock Out & Lash Out mascara
- Backstage Lashes 'Soho' Lashes
- Hi Impact Brows 'Eye and Brow Perfector' in shades 'Ash' and 'Spice' mixed together
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'