I went back to my Makeup Addiction Cosmetics 'Flaming Love' palette today as I hadn't yet played with the brightest shadows that are inside.
These are definitely some of the most pigmented shadows in the palette, and I found that they blend out very well for shimmery shades. I love the balance of colour, neutrals, and finishes in this palette and it's well worth the price of £25 for 8 great shadows so check it out if you haven't already seen it!
Makeup Addiction Cosmetics also just released their new false lashes which come in 4 gorgeous styles up to now, so be expecting to see those in upcoming images very shortly!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- Medium matte purple eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Palette (2nd Edition) blended into crease and lower lash line
- Makeup Addiction Cosmetics 'Amethyst' eyeshadow (from the 'Flaming Love' palette) blended into crease, lower lash line and inner and outer thirds of the lid
- Makeup Addiction Cosmetics 'Belize' eyeshadow (from the 'Flaming Love' palette) in the centre of the lid
- Makeup Addiction Cosmetics 'Whisper' eyeshadow (from the 'Flaming Love' palette) around inner corner
- Urban Decay 'Yeyo' matte white eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner to line upper and lower waterlines, and smudged along lower lash line
- Eyeko Black Magic mascara
- Backstage Lashes in 'Essex'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Caramel'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'