More prettiness from Makeup Geek today before I get round to posting the Halloween costume and makeup I have planned. Using one of my favourite foiled shadows that I received in 'Limelight' to create a smokey spotlight eye. I couldn't help but find a way to throw in some purple, too! Hope you like it!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- Urban Decay 'Buck' eyeshadow (from the 'Naked' palette) blended into crease
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in 'Envy' blended into inner and outer corners of lid and along lower lash line
- Makeup Geek Foiled eyeshadow in 'Limelight' placed onto centre of lid
- Makeup Geek Foiled eyeshadow in 'Masquerade' around inner corner
- Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner to line eyes and lower and upper waterlines
- Eyeko Eye Do mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Dare To Wear' false lashes (from the 'Glamour' collection)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'