It's been a while since I wrote properly here as I decided I wanted to go back to what I originally intended this page to be for, which was to simply list all of the products I use in one place.
But I wanted to write a little bit about a brand that I had the pleasure of being contacted by within the past few weeks; Doucce Cosmetics.
I created both this look and my previous look using mostly products from this brand and I'm already a huge fan. The eyeshadows have great pigmentation, blend seamlessly and come in a great variety of shades. I've also been using the Liquid Deep Eyeliner almost daily, as it dries to a completely matte, dark finish and has a better staying power than most of the other liquid eyeliners that I use. I really like the Boombastic Lash Volumizer that I used here in the image below, but the only downside to this product is I find I have to use a lash comb afterwards to help separate my lashes a little otherwise it can build up with the second coat and become quite clumpy, but other than that it has also become one of my daily staples. Doucce's face powder is by far one of the best ones I have ever used, and I use this every day without fail to set my under-eye area and the rest of my face as I become very oily after heavily moisturizing my otherwise dry skin, but this sorts it out no problem. I also find it so hard to find powders that are light enough for my pale complexion, but their lightest shade is an absolute match for me. I since vowed that I was going to break the habit of a lifetime and at least TRY to swap my usual heavy brows for something more natural, and I find that their brow filler pencil teamed with a tinted brow gel helps me achieve this, and takes half the time that I would normally spend on my brows whilst using brow powders or pomades. I've since changed my natural ginger locks for a dark brunette shade, which is obviously why I have been using darker brow products lately.
So overall, I'm really pleased with everything that I had the privilege of testing out for Doucce and I would highly recommend checking out this brand if you haven't heard of them before!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- Matte medium warm brown eyeshadow from Doucce Cosmetics Freematic Eyeshadow Palette in '7 Autumn Leaves' blended into crease and lower lash line
- Matte warm brick eyeshadow from Doucce Cosmetics Freematic Eyeshadow Palette in '7 Autumn Leaves' to deepen crease and lower lash line
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow from Doucce Cosmetics Freematic Eyeshadow Palette in '7 Autumn Leaves' placed on centre of lid
- Shimmery lightest eyeshadow from Doucce Cosmetics Freematic Eyeshadow Palette in '7 Autumn Leaves' around inner corner
- Doucce Cosmetics Ultra Precision Eye Liner in '500 Black' to smudges along lash line and to line upper and lower waterlines
- Doucce Cosmetics Liquid Deep Eyeliner to line eyes
- Doucce Cosmetics Boombastic Lash Volumizer Mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Double Lash' false lashes (from the 'Dramatic' collection)
- Doucce Cosmetics Brow Filler Pencil in '615 Dark Brown'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Brunette'