Here is my first pictorial! This was requested by quite a few people on Instagram and I hope some people find this informative and helpful.
Sometimes I'm able to just do my eyeliner without even thinking twice about what technique I'm using as I've been doing winged eyeliner for years now, but here's a simple method that I find quite simple but effective and may be useful to people who struggle with their eyeliner or people who are new to it.
|Click to enlarge|
- Start by creating a line that extends from your lower waterline, making it as long or short as you'd like
- Then, starting at the tip of your line you created, drag your brush back on itself to create a triangular shape
- Plot out the shape for the rest of the eye
- Begin filling in your guide
- Once filled in, use what you've already done as a guide to neaten/thicken things up if you need too
- Line your upper waterline to really bring your eyeliner together
Aaaand that's it!
For this pictorial I used Inglot's AMC gel eyeliner in #77 and a Screenface Domed Eyeliner Sable brush.