Here is my current brow routine in pictorial form, as it's something that I've been asked to do quite a few times over on Instagram.
I've only been using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and Tinted Brow Gel for a little over a week, but they've quickly become some of my favourite products to do my brows with.
This is my more 'natural' everyday brow style, compared to my heavier, more defined brows that I normally opt for when I know I will be photographing my makeup, but I use the exact same method when doing my brows either way - I just go a little heavier with the products.
As you can see, I naturally have very fair and sparse eyebrows, so filling them is a necessity for myself.
|Click to enlarge|
- Before anything, give your brows a quick comb through with a spoolie or a brow groomer. Then, begin by lightly underlining the bottom of your brow with your pencil/powder of choice, following the shape of your natural brow.
- Then, start creating your desired brow shape by moving on and doing the same to the top of your brow, making the arch as rounded or as high as you desire.
- Begin filling in the centre of brow using light, short strokes to help mimic the appearance of natural brow hair. I usually lighten the pressure of my pencil/brush when working on the inner portion of my brows to ensure they still look as natural as possible.
- Again, use a spoolie or brow groomer to comb through the brows to remove any excess product that might of clung to your natural brow hairs and to ensure everything is nicely blended - Move onto using your concealer and a small flat brush to carve out the underside of your brows. This helps everything look much more tidier.
- Lightly apply a tinted brow gel to make sure that everything is looking smooth and that your brows stay put all day.
- Brush through your brows once more to get rid of any product build up, if there is any.
And that's its!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in 'Caramel'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC20 (Discontinued)